Dispatcher (Work from home):
Part Time Weekend, Evening, or Overnight Help Needed!
We are only hiring in the following states: NC, VA, FL, AL, SC, NY, and TN.
Eagle Tele-Services is an emergency road service call center that works to find tire replacements for commercial vehicles day and night, 24/7. If an 18 wheeler has a tire blowout in the US or in Canada, there’s a good chance we may get a call! We are seeking to expand our team of roadside support specialists immediately! This job opportunity involves a fast-paced work environment interacting with drivers, technicians, and fleet personnel over the phone and via email. The starting rate is $15.00- $18.00/ hour with monthly performance bonuses for full-time employees.
If you speak fluent or proficient French or Spanish, you may qualify for an increased starting rate!!
Weekend, Evening, Overnight, Part Time and Full Time
- Must be able to consistently type at a minimum rate of 40 words per minute.
- Must possess superior verbal and written communication skills.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Problem-solving mentality.
- Superior reading skills & meticulous attention to detail.
- Candidates must be fluent in English.
- Self-managing work ethic.
- Quickly pinpointing breakdown locations on a digital map. Finding breakdown locations with minimal information.
- Interacting with fleets, servicing dealers and technicians on the phone and via email.
- Coordinating with the above parties to provide tire replacements for broken down commercial vehicles.
- Following detailed customer profiles to ensure product replacement accuracy and fleet satisfaction.
- Quickly learning customer specifications to quickly and efficiently answer ERS requests.
- Answering technician and fleet inquiries about products, breakdown ETA’s, and miscellaneous information.
- Data entry of critical pieces of information received verbally via telephone.
- Verifying tire sizes and all breakdown data prior to transmitting information to tire shops.
- Catching errors and noteworthy details within large bodies of text.
- Approved Internet Types:
- UNAPPROVED Types:
- 3g / 4g Cellular
- 56K / Dial Up
- Public WiFi
- Internet Minimum Speed:
- 30 Mbps or greater Download
- 4 Mbps or greater Upload
- 90 ms or less Ping / Latency
Not so sure about checking tech requirements? Don’t worry, we can help verify your equipment for you! (computer must be relatively new and ‘above average’):
- Operating System
- Ram (Memory)
- Intel Core
- i3/i5/i7/i9 4th Gen (4xxx) or newer
- AMD Ryzen
- OR any CPU with 'CPU Mark' score of 2000 or greater on CPUbenchmark.net
- A 2nd monitor (for dual screens) is required for laptop and desktop users
- Hard Drive:
- Solid State Drive (SSD) - Prefered
- Platter Drive (HDD)
Do you think you have what it takes?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.